WalkInto tiler is the desktop software to process a JPEG equirectangular Panorama to our tile format. This processing creates Panorama Folder. This Panorama Folder can be imported in WalkInto by hosting it on a Web Server. This article describes the steps for installing and configuring WalkInto tiler.
Step 1: Get the Software ZIP
You can down load the ZIP file specific to your Operating System from this link
Step 2: Installation for Mac
The Zip file will be downloaded to your Downloads folder
- Go to your “Downloads” folder.
- Double click on the downloaded Zip file. It will extract the Zip
- Go inside the Unzipped folder by double clicking on that. Walkinto Tiler - > Contents -> MacOS
Double click on “START_WalkintotilerMc”
- A dialogue box will appear and will ask for the conformation to run the file.
Click on “Open”
- With in few seconds, the application will open up for you
Congratulation you have successfully installed WalkInto Tiler. Enjoy!