WalkInto tiler is the desktop software to process a JPEG equirectangular Panorama to our tile format. This processing creates Panorama Folder. This Panorama Folder can be imported in WalkInto by hosting it on a Web Server. This article describes the steps for installing and configuring WalkInto tiler.
Step 1: Get the Software ZIP
You can download the ZIP file specific to your operating system from the following locations -
- Tiler will be downloaded on your Download folder by default.
Step 2: Installation for Windows
- Right click on the Zip folder and click on Extract All
- Click on Extract
- The Zip file will extracted.
- Go inside the extracted folder by double clicking -> walkintotiler-windows-x64-exec-beta -> walkintotiler
- Double click on “START_WalkintoTiler64”
- You will get a dialogue box that whether you wanted run the application or not
- Click on “Run”
- The application will open up for you
Congratulation you have successfully installed WalkInto Tiler. Enjoy!